ZSimpWin is an Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS) Data Analysis Software integrated with the VersaStudio software to provide straightforward and versatile equivalent circuit model fitting. Innovative concepts have been implemented to achieve the following performance:
Download a demo version of ZSimpWin
- Minimal user input: The user specifies a job by selecting a model for an impedance data set, and simply requests execution to ZSimpWin.
- Automatic analysis: Parameters associated with the selected model are determined automatically. ZSimpWin assigns an initial guess of these parameters (default = Auto Setup option), starts computation using the initial guess, finds results, improves these results a number of times until desired results are obtained, and then saves the final results.
- Batch Analysis: Setup a batch by including multiple jobs and process in sequence.
- Output results in various forms: Results consist of plots, estimated parameters, and historical records of computation process. Each or several combinations can be printed or copied to Windows clipboard.
- Requires only mouse button clicks: The whole process requires no entry of numbers or character strings.